NTSx, the open, online learning platform for lifelong learning at Nazarene Theological Seminary will offer a new course this fall. Calling Emerging Adults offers an open, online, course exploring the nature of emerging adulthood, its relationship to the Millennial Generation, and the need for a deeper sense of theological vocation as the church offers a stronger vision of faith, work, and economics.
The course begins Oct. 9th and runs for six weeks. Each week includes video interaction and/or reading as well as online discussion with fellow participants. We are asking you read one book, Discipleship with Monday in Mind, that you can purchase online for $3.00 for the course.
If you are interested then use the following instructions
- Go to http://ntsx.nts.edu
- Log in, you should have registered previously but you can always register again
- Go to the course Calling Emerging Adults and enter as a “guest” (avoids future emails from the class)
- Review the course, including the moderators and course intro video, to see if the topic interests you
- If you decide to participate, enroll as a “participant”
- Post an introduction when you are ready and wait till the course begins Oct. 9th. You will receive updates through the NTSx course announcements
We do hope you will join us for this 12-hour lifelong learning course. If you have specific questions you can always contact me, Dean G. Blevins, the course curator, at email@example.com Tell your co-ministers and help spread the word!